Dennis and Pat Wood family.
Scott, Troy, Wendi, Heidi, Angie, Tawnie, and a few better or lesser halfs... depending on gender of course.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
MOTIVATION
Marty and I both rode the bike for 1/2 an hour last night. Wow, that felt good, not only to get out of getting kids to bed, but it just felt good to work out. I played settlers and won the bots, Monica and Ross, in like 11 minutes, then read a chapter of my book NEW MOON.
Im spending more time in the bathroom than working. Im SO rockin this week! Yay me. AND..i did not ride a bike..but instead I watched America's next top model. Im still working on motivation to move. But the water thing..is Handled.
dang... I really hope you start feeling better. But if anything, you will loose weight, right? I'm really getting into this book. I'm excited to ride the bike 'cuz I know I can read without inturuption, and that for me is rare!!!!
2 comments:
Im spending more time in the bathroom than working. Im SO rockin this week! Yay me. AND..i did not ride a bike..but instead I watched America's next top model. Im still working on motivation to move. But the water thing..is Handled.
dang... I really hope you start feeling better. But if anything, you will loose weight, right? I'm really getting into this book. I'm excited to ride the bike 'cuz I know I can read without inturuption, and that for me is rare!!!!
Post a Comment